I read a book called, Tithing and the Church by Gary North, Institute for Christian Economics, 1994 . You can read a PDF version here. Gary North just recently passed away in February 2022.
Gary North is the author/co-author of many books on Christian economics, history, and theology. You can read more about his profile on wikipedia. “Tithing and the Church” is a pro-tithing piece of literature. Here are the chapters listed below.
1. Sovereignty and the Tithe
2. Authority and the Tithe
3. Church Membership and the Tithe
4. When Royal Priests Beg
5. Tithes, Taxes, and the Kingdom
6. Primary Sovereignty: Church or Family?
7. Rushdoony’s Ecclesiology
8. The Legal Basis of the Tithe
9. Sacraments or Social Gospel?
10. The Chronology of Rushdoony’s Ecclesiology
By far this is the most detailed pro-tithing book I have ever read. Although this is the case, this is not necessarily an apology of tithing, but more or less how a dissection tithing positively affects the infrastructure of the Church. Gary North doesn’t go into much detail proving the tithe through a rational discussion on doctrine. More or less it’s a philosophical standpoint of the affect of tithing on the infrastructure of the Church.