Tithing.com is not endorsed by any denomination or organization. Although this website does question the practices of church organizations and their leaders, we would not dare indicate that all organizations and their leaders are misled or in sin. We know that there is but a very small minority that could possibly have the wrong motives. We cannot even begin to guess the motives that are behind the leaders that stand behind pulpits today, but what we do understand that where your money is, there your heart is also. So with that statement, we reserve the right to voice our concern over the condition of the church and the tithing issue.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the original scriptures are the inspired authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God & creator of the universe
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His atoning death through blood He shed; His physical resurrection and His ascension to heaven.
- We believe that all people are sinners and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit and surrender to the will of God is needed.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who indwells the Christian and enables them to live in accordance with the will of God.