Tithing.com is not endorsed by any denomination or organization. Although this website does question the practices of church organizations and their leaders, we would not dare indicate that all organizations and their leaders are misled or in sin. We know that there is but a very small minority that could possibly have the wrong motives. We cannot even begin to guess the motives that are behind the leaders that stand behind pulpits today, but what we do understand that where your money is, there your heart is also. So with that statement we reserve the right to voice our concern over the condition of the church and the tithing issue.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the original scriptures are the inspired authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God & creator of the universe
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His atoning death through blood He shed; His physical resurrection and His ascension to heaven.
- We believe that all people are sinners and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit and surrender to the will of God is needed.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who indwells the Christian and enables them to live in accordance to the will of God.
About the Author
I grew up in a christian home and was born-again at the early age of seven. I attented a christian school from 1st, all the way through 12th grade, and then went on to graduate from Christian College with a bachelor’s degree in Communications. I own my own website design business. I sacrificially donate my time and resources to advance specific ministries within church and community. Currently, my wife and I live in Jacksonville, FL with our two children.
I have spent thousands of hours in research on the subject of tithing. I do not have a P.H.D. or a masters in theology. I feel that i am a practical teacher for the practical person. I continue to be taught on the subject of tithing and stewardship by continuing to read and listen to what others are saying.
On the lighter side, I like to play video games, spend time with my best friend, soul mate, and lover- my wife. I’ve been involved in many organized sporting activities, such as soccer, basketball, and baseball. I love Philly cheesesteaks and Philly sports. GO Eagles, Sixers, Flyers & Phillies. If you’ve never had a true Philly cheese steak, than you’ve never lived.