I’m going to start writing a series of posts to address common arguments and questions used to promote tithing. These arguments have been listed on the 60+ tithing arguments debunked page, but it is not in a format where I can really go into detail. This series of posts are going to be called the “Tithing on Trial” series. As I hear arguments used to promote tithing in the Church, I will address them in this series. On the side menu, you can see a link under the categories for ‘Questions About Tithing’. If you click it in the future, you will see a comprehensive list of posts that address each and every argument to promote tithing.
Here are a few of the pro-tithing questions that are used to argue for the practice of tithing:
- Can We Give Less than Israel Did?
- Did Jesus Fulfill Tithing?
- Did Abraham Tithe before the Law?
- Does the New Testament Command us Not to Tithe?
- Is the Church a Storehouse for Tithing?
- Do We tithe to Jesus as the High Priest?
- Does God Curse us if We Don’t Tithe?
- Does Tithing Acknowledge That God Owns Everything?
- God Never Changes. What About Tithing?
- Can We Ignore Tithing in the Old Testament?
- Did Jesus Teach Tithing?
- Does the Bible Allow Less Than 10%?