Creflo Dollar on Tithing

Watch this insane video with Creflo Dollar on tithing. Here are few things he says

• If it weren’t for the blood of Jesus he (creflo) would hold people at gun point to give a tithe.
  • If you take the time to tithe correctly it’s impossible to go to hell
  • Tithing will keep you in heaven and in the presence of God
  • The only way you are going to be healed is through the tithe

This tithing rant by creflo dollar just makes me sick.

Jared Bartholomew is the author of www.tithing.com. There are over 300 articles written on research and reviews about tithing information.

Posted in Video Tagged with: , ,
21 comments on “Creflo Dollar on Tithing
  1. David says:

What a complete clown! No wonder some people look at the church as money grubbing organiztion.
    .-= David´s last blog .."Such as…" (still funny 3 years later) =-.

2. This is clear proof that Creflo Dollar’s false teachings and his love for money have distorted his understanding of the doctrines of salvation and grace…if he ever had a Biblical understanding of these things to begin with.

• alan says:

Creflo Dollar preaches one must be born again to be saved, just as Jesus taught. Is that what you believe?

• GotJesus says:

That is not the issue. The issue is his stance on tithing, as well as his preaching the prosperity gospel, which is another gospel. This is NOT what Jesus called ANYONE to preach!

3. TJ says:

Wow, my stomach turned over just watching that mess! I pray they see the error of their ways before the Lord returns to apprehend them. Creflo will be held accountable for all his actions to God the Most High alone. And while I see that what he teaches is not the Truth of the Word. I have to remember this …

Matthew 7:3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Creflo in God’s hands and I do think that exposing false works claiming to be the Truth is necessary.

For all who seek and know the Truth of the Word of God as revealed to you by the Holy Spirit, may God continue to bless you all! One Love!

4. Tasha says:

It is sad that you all persecute someone that you know nothing about. If you knew God for yourself you could discern the truth of His word. I know that the “prosperity gospel” works because I live by it and it has manifested in my own personal life! You should look to God and stop wasting your time bad mouthing men of God who are making a difference. If the people of God are not suppose to be RICH who should be? Drug dealers, rappers and shady business men?! PLEASE!

• joel says:

Hi ,Tasha Please think about this very carefully. If having a lot of money means we are blessed because of tithing and a fruit of being spiritual then drug dealers, mafia bosses and billionares who are atheist must be spiritual giants. Having wealth and showing it off does not mean we are blessed of God. Jesus threw people out of the temple who were conducting business and trading with a whip, and the bible teaches us that we cant serve God and money.

If Jesus was here now, can you see him selling a dvd or a cd about his teaching and sermons ? Pastors are selling the gospel for money to line their pockets and they call that being blessed of God. ( 1 Timothy 6:5 AMP) and (1 Timothy 6:9AMP) Its very clear unless you want to ignore it

Please do not be deceived by these people who peddle the gospel for profit

• J says:

That’s not at all what Tasha was saying. Way to twist words. Things that are evil are simple to get in abundance… if money were evil, we would have lots of it… That’s just how the devil works. You see a crack head on the street, he won’t have any money, but he will have dope. That’s the thing. The Bible says that it’s the love of money that is evil, not money itself. If you look it up, it actually says that you should make friends with money, and it talks about being able to be trusted with money to do what is right. The Bible also talks about the fact that money is needed to get things done.

Luke
        8 “The master commended the dishonest manager because he had acted shrewdly. For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light. 9 I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.
        10 “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. 11 So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? 12 And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will give you property of your own?
        13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”
        14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. 15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight.

1 Timothy
        10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Timothy
        17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

Matthew 25
        14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.
        19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’
        21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
        22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’
        23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
        24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’
        26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.
        28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

5. Tasha,
    I’m just going to be blunt and say it. I don’t care if you think it’s rude, mean, or whatever. You are a fool. You truly are a sheep blindly following the butcher to the slaughter house. No one said to stay poor.

I would not wish you, me, or anyone else to be poor. As a matter of fact. i want you to get as much wealth and riches as you possibly can. I want you to have so much money, that you wouldn’t even know what to do with it.

People like you just get me pissed off! You have no clue. What justification can you make on this con artist living fat off the sacrifices of widows. This man isn’t offering a service that people have an option to purchase. He isn’t selling them a product. He is getting fat off the laws in God’s word that were meant to take care of needs. Instead, this fool uses the bible to pay for things even way beyond his wants. Creflo isn’t rich because of a business. He is rich by abusing the laws of giving and receiving found in the bible. There is a huge differences in being rich off hard work, and being rich from the grace of widows.

These preachers are drunken, glutenous pigs that don’t know when to stop asking for money. If we saw a person that was just as drunk and obese as the level of monetary gluttony of prosperity pigs, we’d be disgusted. Instead, you grovel in the same trough that these pigs engorge on. You make me just as sick.

– jared

• alan says:

Creflo Dollar preaches on must be born again to receive salvation and eternal life, just as Jesus taught. Are you born again, see John 3.

• GotJesus says:

Do not keep repeating the same comment over and over. And stop trying to incorporate the salvation doctrine into this.

6. Matadi says:

Jared,
    I’m in Houston and we have the biggest gluttonous of them all here, I couldn’t have said it better myself and Tasha, please pray fervently for spiritual discernment… Jah bless

7. Max says:

Boy, does this dude have it coming. I wouldn’t want to be him on the deathbed.

8. Believer says:

I witnessed Dr. Dollar speak last night at service. I gave this church a try and luckily to my amazement, the world renowned Dr. Dollar was there to speak. Frankly, I was excited! The church was packed so much that I could not even get a seat so I decided to stand in the back. The greeters reminded me more of bouncers in a club trying to get people here and there. I did not feel welcomed by them. One came up to me confused if I worked there and asked me if I was serving that night. I told him that I am not a server in this church but if you need any help, I would be more than happy to help you. He looked at me with a straight face and said, “No, we have it covered. Please sit somewhere…I’ll see you around”. He did not let go of my hand or or break eye contact until I did as if it was a manly competition. There were lights everywhere, 3 professional movie quality camera’s floating above the congregation, 3 massive projector screens, strobe lights and the feeling like I was in a production from Las Vegas. That is what is was, a show. It was…entertainment. Sensationalized entertainment captivating the vulnerable hearts of those looking for hope. Unfortunately they found a place that will suck their hope even deeper, making their wallets lighter and being entertained instead of taught. I was there only for 45 minutes until I decided to leave. Although, the music was great. The first part of service was about tithing and the rant went on for about 20 minutes on giving to the ministry. I do believe that you need to give to your church to maintain and improve its mission but I do not agree that tithing should be the only mission. I gave $6. I was there, I recieved a message so I gave a little. Although, when Dr. Dollar came up to speak things changed for me. He spoke about how you need to give material wealth in exchange for spiritual wealth. I was confused at first but then I just became offended at what he said next. He said that when he was in the airport, a man dropped to his knees and begged for Dr. Dollars blessing. The man said, “Man of God, give me your annointing, bless me please!” Dr. Dollar demanded that the man get up and called him a fool. He said that you do not just ask for a blessing, you have to sow unto my ministry in order to get a blessing. You have to pay in order to recieve. I was so angry once I heard that. He said that while in the church, you have the Holy Spirit, but if you do not tithe “correctly” before you leave, the spirit is no longer with you. The tithing sermon went on, and on and on…I could not take it anymore. I wanted to throw my pamphlet onto the stage and call him out. However, I do not have the justice to act as such. Plus, I did not want a plethora of bouncers to kick me out of church. I felt upset that the music, lights and sensations over stimulate the church before they ask for tithing. It is like they are brainwashed. Even I gave money… I will not listen to Dr. $$$$$ anymore.

9. Patricia says:

It’s really the other way around!  Paul warns that if you come under the Law you come under a curse (Gal.3:10) and you can fall from grace (Gal.5:4).  Dollar (a very fitting name) teaches that tithing will keep you saved.  Scripture teaches just the opposite.  Paul often addressed the controversy of his own day, circumcision, another part of the Old Law.  If there was money to be made out of circumcision, a lot of preachers would drag their garden shears out from behind the pulpit and scare all the men out of the church house!  Paul NEVER taught tithing or rebuked anyone for failure to give (or PAY) a certain amount to the church.  Jesus never once took up tithes.  Tithes consisted ONLY of produce of the Land of Israel, and were paid only by Israelite farmers and herdsmen, not by burger flippers and widget makers (Lev.27:30-34).  Preachers are so hungry for money they’ll twist God’s Word and add their OWN rules and regulations to it to threaten the sheeple with hell fire for failure to give THEM what they want (because these leecher preachers hate to work for their living).

• James says:

Hi Patricia,
      Thank you for a very clear and precise teaching on unbiblical money tithing . I just want to let you know about a teaching by A great servant of the Lord name Derek Prince, you can find his teaching on youtube called “Blessing and Curses ” .It will open your eyes how true and relevant what you just commented here.
      To add on what you said about the curse Paul said in Galatians 3:10 , It is still working today because it was inspired by the Holy Spirit . Paul said a little leaven leaveneths the whole lump reffering to the baking mixture used in making bread. To keep one law we need to keep the whole lot under the old covenant .Either we are redeemed from the curse of the law or we are not .Many pastors, and good christians are sadly mistaken or deceived by this very cunning way Satan has brought this money tithe to try and make Christ death and our redemtion as  something of no signifigance .They even teach that their church members are financialy cursed because they dont tithe which is an abomination . We can not take tithing away from the law because Christ said in Mathew 23:23 that biblical tithing was included in the Law of Moses .Money is included in Gods grace or we still have to earn it, then it will not be grace .By Grace we are saved not by works lest anyone may boast.

• Patricia says:

Thanks for your uplifting comment. I’m so glad God is opening many Christians’ eyes to the truth about how they’ve been hoodwinked by greedy preachers who are allergic to manual work.

10. horatio says:

Hi friends. I have been a faithful tither for many years in the church where I attend besides giving offerings to other ministries. I just faithfully tithe and give. God has been faithful. I have recieved 3 promotions for the past 9 years with salary  raised and my present pay is higher than my head of department. God is faithful. What more can I ask God for. Thank you and God bless you.

• Patricia says:

Scripture correctly divided and applied in context to the New Covenant church must be the final authority. For every tither who got blessed, there are thousands more who suffered from getting back under the curse of the law (Gal.3:10). The more I gave to preachers and “tithed” the more destitute we got and the worse luck we had. Thank God I’m FREE now and know there’s no clergy/laity divide in the true Body of Christ. We’re ALL kings and priests unto God (I Pet.2:5 and verse 9) OT priests didn’t tithe to anybody. Tithe and you deny your own priesthood.

11. Woody McBreairty says:

I am so sick & tired of these snake oil selling swindlers and their greedy theft from innocent albeit stupid people.  I know people are desperate and think they are “sewing seed money” but they end up worse off than ever. It’s their own fault, but it is also the fault os sinful repulsive chrlatans like this who have the mentality of common thieves & no conscience.

12. Tony Gilder says:

You may notice that on television anyway, the message of the prosperity crowd has shifted to “Grace.” Dollar, Prince, Parsley, et.al. get very defensive about it when worshipers accuse them of granting license to sin. With all that is going on in Washington and our PC world, they have run scared to even say the word “sin” insisting instead that grace trumps everything. Creflo even said on a recent broadcast that Christians should just forget the Commandments altogether since they cause nothing but trouble, nobody can keep them, don’t even try, and God doesn’t care anyway since Jesus already died for any and everything sinful man could ever do. SO relax and enjoy. I keep thinking abut what the Bible says about in the End Times there will be false teaches who will tell people what they want to hear. I see this more and more coming to pass. Gay marriages being blessed in churches, worshipers being told that their sins are inconsequential, etc.